For over 30 years, companies around the world have used the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test for recruitment, placement, hiring and promotion purposes.
The TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests are designed in response to a need in the global workplace to be able to directly measure speaking and writing skills in English. Many global corporations and institutions need information about their employees’ speaking and writing skills, as well as their listening and reading skills.
- Personnel who use English in real-life work settings such as businesses, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, international meetings, conventions, and sports events;
- Managerial, sales, and technical employees in international business, commerce, and industry who require English for their work;
- Individuals who are preparing to enter the workplace;
- Individuals who want to measure their productive skills in English Purposes
- To verify current level of English proficiency;
- To qualify for a new position and/or promotion in a company;
- To enhance professional credentials;
- To monitor progress in English;
- To set learning goals;
- To involve employers in advancing English ability.